Registration Open for CREtech Climate Webinar to Discuss Decarbonization and ESG Efforts in the Real Estate Industry
New York, NY (March 3, 2021) — CREtech Climate (cretechclimate.com), a new platform devoted to educating and inspiring investment in climate tech, sustainability, and ESG throughout the Built World, has opened registration for their first webinar in a series of virtual events planned for 2021.
The webinars will bring together a collection of well-versed industry experts who will share insights on how to address the climate crisis. By including speakers from different roles within the real estate industry, the webinars aim to provide a comprehensive set of solutions and strategies.
The webinar, An Introduction to CREtech Climate: Exploring the Case for Decarbonizing the Built World and Promoting ESG Initiatives, will be held on Thursday, March 18, 2021. Moderated by CREtech Climate CEO, Michael Beckerman, leaders from Fifth Wall, EY, Savills, Building Transparency, and ULI will join to discuss their company missions and strategies they are implementing to create healthier working and living environments
Topics of discussion include:
- The moral and financial case for meaningfully adopting and investing in climate tech and ESG initiatives.
- The extraordinary financial opportunities and incentives that the industry can experience by investing in these technologies.
- The convergence of tenant demands, consumer priorities, and impending government regulations and how they will mandate the real estate industry to reduce its carbon footprint with a great sense of urgency.
- Moderator: Michael Beckerman, CEO, CREtech
- Speaker: Greg Smithies, Partner, Fifth Wall
- Speaker: Mark Grinis, Global Real Estate, Hospitality & Construction Leader, EY
- Speaker: Michael Glatt, Vice Chairman, North American Head of Project Management at MACRO, A Savills Company
- Speaker: Marta Schantz, Senior Vice President, Greenprint Center, ULI
- Speaker: Stacy Smedley, Executive Director, Building Transparency
To register for the webinar, click here.
About CREtech Climate
Our core mission at CREtech Climate is to raise awareness and drive measurable investment in climate tech, sustainability and ESG in the Built World. CREtech Climate’s global community consists of professionals in the real estate, corporate, technology, government and advocacy sectors. The goal of CREtech Climate is to reduce the Built World’s carbon footprint as well as create healthier and more sustainable environments.
Learn more at www.cretechclimate.com.
CREtech is Reimagining Real Estate. We are the largest international community of professionals devoted to technological innovation in the real estate sector. Our mission is to help the industry embrace, adopt, and future proof its businesses. Our streaming, live/virtual events, and consulting platform inspires the next generation of ideas, processes, and people to champion the world's largest asset class.