CREtech Climate Announces Leadership Board To Lead Decarbonization Efforts and ESG Initiatives In The Real Estate Sector
CREtechClimate.com To Raise Awareness And Drive Investments In Critically Important Climate, Sustainability and ESG Movements
New York, NY (March 8, 2021) — Following the launch of CREtech Climate, a platform devoted to educating and inspiring investment in climate tech, sustainability and ESG throughout the Built World, CREtech announced the formation of a prestigious Leadership Board to help guide the new platform in accomplishing its core objectives and mission.
The CREtech Climate Leadership Board will consist of representatives from Fifth Wall, Savills, Oxford Properties Group, RXR, EY, British Property Federation, Building Transparency, Carbon Leadership Forum, Rocky Mountain Institute, NewCities, MIT Center for Real Estate, and the Urban Land Institute.
These leaders have each demonstrated a strong commitment and dedication to reducing the real estate sector’s impact on the environment and promoting healthier and safer spaces. The Leadership Board will serve to propel CREtech Climate’s mission to decarbonize the real estate industry and promote ESG initiatives by providing insights on relevant industry themes and market awareness and educational strategies.
The Leadership Board members include:
- Michael Beckerman, CEO, CREtech.com and CREtech Climate
- Brendan Wallace, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Fifth Wall
- Anushka Grant, Vice President Business Transformation and Platform Services, Oxford Properties Group
- Andrew Min, Vice President, Strategic Planning & Partnerships, RXR
- Mark Grinis, Global Real Estate, Hospitality & Construction Leader, EY
- Patrick McGrath, EVP, CIO, Head of Client Technologies, Savills
- Steve Weikal, Head of Industry Relations, MIT Center for Real Estate
- Lindsay Baker, Senior Fellow, Rocky Mountain Institute
- Marta Schantz, Senior Vice President, Greenprint Center, ULI
- Drew McNeill, Head of Communications, British Property Federation
- Stacy Smedley, Executive Director, Building Transparency
- Greg Lindsay, Director of Applied Research, NewCities Foundation
- Anthony Hickling, Managing Director, Carbon Leadership Forum
About CREtech Climate
CREtech Climate serves as the “voice” of the real estate industry’s commitment to climate tech by developing a global consortium of thought-leaders, policy makers, venture capitalists, startups, and real estate companies. The overriding goal of CREtech Climate is to significantly reduce the industry’s carbon footprint by driving investments and encouraging the adoption of climate technologies as well as ESG/Sustainability initiatives.
CREtech is Reimagining Real Estate. We are the largest international community of professionals devoted to technological innovation in the real estate sector. Our mission is to help the industry embrace, adopt, and future proof its businesses. Our streaming, live/virtual events, and consulting platform inspires the next generation of ideas, processes, and people to champion the world's largest asset class.
Learn More: CREtech.com, CREtech+, CREtech Consulting, CREtech Climate